Monday, March 26, 2012

The Rest of Week 1

Yes, yes, yes... I committed myself to sharing my couponing shopping trips with you and I will. Please excuse the lack of line by line detail in this post. I have several trips to share with you as I didn't do much shopping until this weekend.


Fred Meyer
(not pictured a card I purchased for my husband to give to him while we were at Weekend to Remember this last weekend.)
Paid $3.99 (cost of overpriced greeting card, all Got2Be products were FREE!)


Rite Aid
Trans #1
Veet
Regular $7.89
after 20% discount $5.83
used $2/1 in Ad Rite Aid coupon
& $2/1 Manuf. Coupon
Paid $1.83
Received $1 +Up back


Trans #2
I used
(4) Buy 1 Olay Cleanser Get 1 Body Wash FREE
$3/2 Olay Cleansers
$2/1 Olay Bar/Body Wash
$2/1 Veet In Ad Coupon
(1) $2/1 Veet
$5 + UP
Paid $19.44 CASH
Received $10 +Up for $50 in Olay Products and $1 +Up for Veet Products
Will submit for $15 Rebate
Value before sales and coupons $84.99
SAVED 77% and paid $1.80 per item BEFORE +Up and Rebate


I was in Eugene this weekend and I got to go to Target! LOVE IT!
Sadly I’ve misplaced my receipt but I know I paid $1.42 for the crayons and the beauty tools were FREE!
I used
2 $5/2 Target Revlon Beauty Tools
1 $1/1 My First Crayola

Now, here's my confession to you all. I shopped at Costco for vitamins. I KNOW I can get these less expensive with coupons here in town. BUT for some reason I am terrible about remember to get them and my poor dear husband wants his vitamins! So I tucked my tail and stocked up for about 6+ months on them at Costco. We spent, ugh, like $60 something....

When we finally got home from our wonderful weekend, we curled up as a family to watch the Incredibles. I crawled in to my pajamas and relaxed! Only to remember I had TWO $5 off new frozen food catalinas expiring today! Back in the regular clothes and off to Safeway I went! Lo and behold I found some goodies in the clearance frozen food! I have yet to find clearance frozen food that was close to its expiration date... I was so happy to find ice cream!

Trans #1
2 Breyers Ice Cream
$6.29
on sale for $3.49
1/2 off = $1.75 each!
1 Lucerne Ice Cream
$3.49
on sale for $2.79
1/2 off = $1.40
4 Waffles at $2.50 each
used (2) $0.75/2
$2.13 each
Used $5 off new frozen food catalina

PAID $8.37
saved 69%
received another $5 off new frozen food catalina

Trans #2
This transaction involved some 2 rainchecks, 1 for the fruit snacks - did you know those bad boys are $3.89 a box regularly - I don’t think I had ever realized that before. I haven’t paid over $0.50 in over year! and the other for the pork sirloin chops. That does bump up my savings.
Another score in the clearance frozen food.
Birds Eye Steamfresh Rice - $2.50 regularly 1/2 off - $1.25 each.
I only had coupons for the fruit snacks and I used another $5 off new frozen food catalina.
I am not sure if there are some coupons out there for the Steamfresh, there may be- I don’t shop with a binder and there are downfalls to that.
Paid $29.11 for $95.73 in product
saved 69%
recieved another $5 off new frozen food catalina

No comments:

Post a Comment