Friday, February 17, 2012

beyond imagination...

I don't believe in the word(s) can't.
I don't believe in not possible.
I believe in a big. giant. God who can do anything He wants. to. do.
I believe we'll go to Disneyland in March of 2013.
But I also believe if we don't, we'll do something much better.



If you'd asked me when I started out on this adventure at the beginning of this year...
If you'd told me that in only 48 days...
If you'd bet me (and I can be a betting woman) that we would be able to save what we have...

Remember my goal of putting in all of our unexpected monies (including rebates) and half of what I earn from RDP and UL?

Well... I reconciled our Disney jar/account tonight... and...
.
.
.
.
.
We are
.
.
.
.
.
44% of the way to our goal of $2000!!!

We have a second goal of $3500.
But I wanted to work towards something that felt attainable first.
Plus the one I printed and went all the way to $3500 wouldn't fit on our jar.

Speaking of our jar...




WHAT?!?!

I had no idea what a little effort and purposeful saving could do!

We have $886.21 saved up for Disney! What?

Oh yes. My God. Is. BIG.


We have to wait 379 days to go?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment